National Instrument’s LabVIEW Home Bundle, for makers and student, is a graphical programming platform used by millions of engineers and scientists for problem solving, data acquisition & analysis, instrument control, automated testing & validation, prototyping, and more:
- Unique graphical programming environment for accelerated development
- Extensive support for a wide range of measurement hardware, I/O, and buses
- Drag-and-drop interaction for quickly building graphical user interfaces
- Extensive signal processing, analysis, and math functionality
- Includes added functionality for text-based math and control logic
LabVIEW is a unique software development environment with a graphical programming language. Instead of writing lines of code, you'll create programs called virtual instruments (VIs) by connecting terminals, functions, constants, and structures with wires on a block diagram.
LabVIEW Home Bundle Features:
- LabVIEW Full Development System
- LabVIEW Control Design and Simulation Module
- LabVIEW MathScript RT Module
- LabVIEW Application Builder Module
Create dynamic graphical user interfaces.
In LabVIEW, creating a user interface is a drag-and-drop operation. Choose from hundreds of controls, graphs, and 3D visualization tools to design the front end of your application.
Interface with your hardware of choice.
Use LabVIEW to connect your programs to the outside world. Connect to a microcontroller, take readings from a sensor, plot those readings on a graph, and export the results to a spreadsheet.
Key activation and licensing information is as follows:
- After completing your purchase of LabVIEW Home, you will receive an email including the serial key and installation instructions (digital delivery).
- The LabVIEW Home Bundle includes the 32-bit version of LabVIEW Home and is compatible with Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP (32-bit and 64-bit). For a complete list of system requirements please visit HERE.
- The Software may be installed on up to three (3) computers; provided, however, only you may use or otherwise run the Software and the Software may only be launched on one computer at a time.
- The Software is nontransferable and not for use in commercial applications
For the full licensing agreement please visit NI’s site HERE.