BeagleBone® Blue is the affordable and complete robotics controller built around the popular BeagleBone® open hardware computer. Linux-enabled, Blue is community-supported and fully open-source. High-performance, flexible networking capabilities are coupled with a real-time capable Linux system and a compelling set of peripherals for building mobile robots quickly and affordably. Utilizing the pre-configured WiFi access point, starting your code development is as simple as connecting a battery and opening your web browser.
• 512MB DDR3 RAM
• 4GB 8-bit on-board flash storage
• 2×32-bit 200-MHz programmable real-time units (PRUs)
• On-board flash programmed with Linux distribution
Connectivity and sensors
• Battery: 2-cell LiPo support with balancing, 6-16V charger input
• Wireless: 802.11bgn, Bluetooth 4.1 and BLE
• Motor control: 8 6V servo out, 4 DC motor out, 4 quad enc in
• Sensors: 9 axis IMU, barometer
• Connectivity: HighSpeed USB 2.0 client and host
• Other easy connect interfaces: GPS, DSM2 radio, UARTs, SPI, I2C, analog, buttons, LEDs
• Debian, ROS, Ardupilot, ...
• Graphical programming, Cloud9 IDE on Node.js
• plus much more