The Atmel I SMART SAMA5D3 MPU is ideal for any high-performance, low-power and cost-sensitive industrial application. Think of it for control panels, smart grid devices and bar code scanners-anything that needs high levels of connectivity, enhanced user interfaces, robust security or is battery powered. The SAMA5D3 is also an ideal fit for wearable computing and mobile applications where low power and a small footprint are critical. The SAMA5D3 series includes devices supporting a -40/+1 os•c temperature range. The SAMA5D3 series is the only ARM® Cortex™ -A5 based MPU in production which targets industrial applications that requires graphics, audio, mass storage, networking, connectivity and more.
Single Board Computer - SBC60A5
The SBC60A5 is designed for industrial control applications. It is built around an Atmel ATSAMA5D34 ARM Cortex-AS processor, offering variety of expansion interfaces such as four USARTs, CAN bus, Gigabit Ethernet, two high-speed USB hosts, SD/MMC, audio input and audio output.
- ARM® Cortex®-A5 core running at 536MHz (850DMIPS).
- Floating point unit (FPU) for high-precision computing and accelerated data processing.
- Market-leading low power consumption
- Less than 150mW in active mode at 536M Hz with all peripherals activated.
- Less than 0.5mW in low power mode with SRAM and registers retention.
- Dual CAN controller.
- Gigabit Ethernet MAC and 10/100 MAC with IEEE1588.
- Three HS High-Speed USB ports (configurable as three hosts or two hosts and one device port).
- CMOS image sensor interface.
- Graphic LCD controller with overlays for image composition
- AES/3DES hardware encryption engines and secure boot.
- Extended industrial temperature range : -40° C to 105° C.