Swipe, tap or flick your wrist to control your Raspberry Pi or I2C with the new Flick HATs
Flick is a 3D tracking and gesture HAT that lets you control the Raspberry Pi or I2C (see choice below) as if by magic! Flick uses technology that enables the PCB to detect your gestures from up to 10cm away in 3D space. Draw a circle with your hand – Flick will track it.
Integrate Flick into your raspberry Pi or I2C project to give you multiple ways of controlling it. Using near field gesture technology, you’re able to hide your project behind non conductive material (wood/acrylic) and still use Flick.
Plug & Play functionality allows you to get up and running within minutes. Use Flick’s software libraries to fully explore what you can do with a Flick.
Control your computer, TV, music system and more all with a flick of the wrist!
- Flick HAT is compatible with Raspberry Pi A+, B+, 2B and 3B
- Flick Large is compatible with Arduino, BeagleBone, Genuino, Raspberry Pi and/or any I2C enabled device
- Flick Zero is compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero
- 3D tracking
- Gesture sensing up to 10cm
- Touch & Tap sensing
- Communicates via I2C
- Plug & Play functionality
- Full software libraries
- No soldering required