The Basys3 board is a complete, ready-to-use digital circuit development platform based on the latest Artix ®-7 Field Programmable Gate Array (FPGA) from Xilinx ®. With its high -capacity FPGA, low overall cost, and collection of USB, VGA, and other ports, the Basys3 can host designs ranging from introductory combinational circuits to complex sequential circuits like embedded processors an d controllers. It includes enough switches, LEDs , and other I/O devices to allow a large number of designs to be completed without the need for any additional hardware, and enough uncommitted FPGA I/O pins to allow designs to be expanded using Digilent Pmods or other custom boards and circuits.
- 1,800 Kbits of fast block RAM
- 12-bit VGA output
- 16 user LEDs
- 16 user switches
- 33,280 logic cells in 5200 slices (each slice contains four 6-input LUTs and 8 flip-flops)
- 4 Pmod ports: 3 Standard 12-pin Pmod ports, 1 dual purpose XADC signal / standard Pmod port
- 4-digit 7-segment display
- 5 user pushbuttons
- 90 DSP slices
- Designed Exclusively for Vivado Design Suite. Expanded features are available through purchase of the Design Edition.
- Digilent USB-JTAG port for FPGA programming and communication
- Features the Xilinx Artix-7 FPGA: XC7A35T-1CPG236C
- Five clock management tiles, each with a phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Free WebPACK™ download for standard use.
- Internal clock speeds exceeding 450 MHz
- On-chip analog-to-digital converter (XADC)
- Serial Flash
- USB HID Host for mice, keyboards and memory sticks
- USB-UART Bridge
What would you build?