Honeywell is pleased to announce the efficient, affordable and durable PX3 Series Heavy Duty Pressure Transducers, designed primarily for system pressure monitoring in HVAC, refrigeration, air compressor, pump and valve systems. Key features and benefits include:
- Delivers high efficiency: Proven, ±1.0 %FSS tight Total Error Band accuracy promotes system efficiency and lower energy costs.
- Great customer value: Economical choice for design/implementation; extremely flexible with multiple configuration possibilities with the right combination of features and broad media compatibility.
- Durability promotes system uptime: For enhanced performance in tough environments to support overall system quality, reliability and warranty.
- Fast availability: Short lead times on samples and production parts.
- Efficient: Proven, tight Total Error Band accuracy.
- Great customer value: Multiple configuration possibilities with the right combination of features.
- Durable: Hits the tough environmental specifications customers need, which is higher than many competitive heavy duty pressure transducers’ specifications.
- Pressure range: 1 bar to 46 bar | 15 psi to 667 psi (absolute and sealed gage)
- Ratiometric output: 0.5 Vdc to 4.5 Vdc
- Fully calibrated and temperature compensated
- Total Error Band: ±1.0 %FSS from -20 °C to 85 °C [-4 °F to 185 °F]
- External freeze/thaw resistance: 6 cycles from -30 °C to 50 °C [-22 °F to 122 °F]
- Insulation resistance: >100 MOhm, 1500 Vdc
- Dielectric strength: AC1500V, 1 min. or AC1800, 1 s
- Current consumption: 3.5 mA max.
- EMC Radiated Immunity: 200 V/m per ISO 11452-2
- Ingress protection up to IP67
- Response time: <2 ms
- RoHS, REACH, and CE compliant
- Service pressure: 10 bar
- Burst pressure: 40 bar
- Wire harness (with or without a connector) or other sensing elements (PTC or RTD) available upon request
- Industrial: Refrigerant pressure monitoring in HVAC/R systems; air compressor system pressure
- Transportation: Air system monitoring; hydraulic oil pressure monitoring