Honeywell is pleased to introduce its Intrinsically Safe Wireless Pressure Sensors, an addition to the WPS Series designed to provide remote pressure monitoring capabilities in harsh environments. The IS-WPS Series provides an adaptable solution for pressure monitoring via wireless communication through both Honeywell's Limitless™ point-to-point (P2P) and ISA100 Wireless™ protocols.
These durable and rugged sensors use a combination of materials such as aluminum and stainless steel to provide performance in demanding applications. With pressure diaphragms made of robust Hastelloy® C-276, the IS-WPS Series can monitor the harshest mediums. Each IS-WPS sensor features an intrinsically safe design that allows for use in certified atmospheres.
- Standalone network doesn't require expensive installation and peripheral costs as compared with traditional wired networks
- Intrinsically safe: cULus, ATEX, and IEC Ex certifications
- Radio (license-free and global): WPAN 802.15.4, 2.4 GHz, point-to-point (P2P) provides increased reliability, flexibility, and security in wireless transmission
- Configurable platform: Designed for global availability
- Provides a Total Error Band (TEB) of ±2.0 % within the operating temperature range
- Measures gage or absolute pressure ranging from 0 psi to 500 psi through 0 psi to 15,000 psi
- Ability to reconfigure multiple IS-WPS Series sensors allows users to easily add, subtract, or relocate the IS-WPS Series sensor
- Can reduce costs: Minimizes installation/maintenance costs because there are no wires, conduit, clips, junction boxes, etc.
- IP65 and IP67 sealing
- Designed to support direct mount or using bracket assembly for installation ease
- Readily available batteries can be obtained from electrical supply houses and distributors
Hastelloy® is the registered trademark name of Haynes International Inc.
ISA100 Wireless™ is the registered trademark of ISA100 Wireless
- Process monitoring of important pressures
- Gauge replacement
- Liquid level sensing (corrosive or non-corrosive)
- Leak detection (detection of pressure drop)
- Process pump failure monitoring
- Well head monitoring
- Irrigation water pressure monitoring
- Equipment health monitoring
- Tank level monitoring (water or corrosive liquids)