Honeywell is pleased to introduce new Aerospace Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDT). Aerospace Design Engineers working on flight controls, engines, nose wheel steering and pilot control applications have a need for continuous position monitoring. Honeywell’s Linear Variable Differential Transformers (LVDT) provide solutions for each of these applications, and more. Honeywell’s new aerospace LVDT provides infinite resolution linear position solutions designed for use in harsh environments. They are an ideal product to be used on next generation aircraft which require expedited design cycle time from an experienced, stable supplier with an extensive aerospace product install base.
About Aerospace LVDTs
Honeywell LVDTs are part of a comprehensive line of aerospace sensors, switches, and value-added solutions.
- Pre-validated platform approach: Single channel, dual channel, and dual tandem offerings ensure a wide-variety of configurations and applications can be accommodated.
- Rig point position eliminates need to shim during installation.
- Enhanced reliability: Improved mean time between failure (MTBF) through industry-leading winding techniques, high-strength materials, and industry-leading design.
- Supplier stability: Minimizes cost to serve and ensures supply.
- Global engineering and application expertise: customers with a global footprint can rest assured that there is local support for new applications and troubleshooting
Aerospace and Defense
- Flight Controls (PFC/SFC)
- Engines (mechanisms/valves)
- Nose-wheel Steering
- Pilot Controls