In the comments below give us your portable electronics kit ideas!
The theme this month comes from shabaz and it's to build your own portable electronics kit.
Some examples he suggests include:
- A breadboard and components bundle
- A modular system using 3D printed blocks
- A storage system for packing components or boards for travel
- An Experimenter board with LEDs, buttons and analog or digital electronics
- A microcontroller (e.g. Micro:bit) or Pi solution, perhaps combined with a small display and keypad
- A kit to build a dedicated project, along with order codes for the parts. This could include a breadboard, so all a user needs to do is order the parts wherever they are, and get assembling
- A clever cabling or connection system to allow beginners to connect up boards in multiple way
- A mini booklet of beginners circuits
Check out the project example from shabaz :
Anything goes as long as its portable and is an electronics kit. You could even create a portable electronics kit to carry your diy oscilloscope, soldering station, multimeter, or other testing equipment such as Ben Heck’s Lunch Box Dev Kit. mayermakes did his own version when he did Ben Hecks Lunchbox Dev Kit Remixed by MAYER MAKES.
Your Chance to Win
|Be Original||Stick to the Theme|
|List the Steps||Submit Video Proof|
Your Project Examples
|Cool LED Display|
|6 Decade Resistor Substitution Box||In-the-Air-Challenge: Air Quality Sensor Box|
|The Monthly Theme You Voted for: Portable Electronics Kit|
Your Project, Your Ideas!
Every month you'll have a new poll where you'll get to decide an upcoming project competition, based on your interests, that will take place a couple of months in advance. Themes are broad in scope so that everyone can participate regardless of skill set.
What are Monthly Themes?
What are Monthly Theme Polls?
Step 2: Post in the comments section below to begin a discussion on your idea. Videos, pictures and text are all welcomed forms of submission.
Step 3: Submit a blog post of your progress on your project by the end of the month. You are free to submit as many blog entries as you like until the beginning of the next theme.
Be sure to include video proof of your project!
Visit: Portable Electronics Kit
You have until March 14th, 12:00 AM CDT to submit your completed project!
A jury consisting of your peers will judge project submissions!
Give Us Your Portable Electronics Kit Ideas in the Comments Below!