Many thanks to everyone who attended the webinar, we feel it was a great success. The recording is now available on the webinar event page - CircuitStudio – Your Top Topics – Q&A Session
Version 1.5 is imminent - make sure your software maintenance is up to date -
Element14 and Altium are hosting an interactive webinar CircuitStudio – Your Top Topics – Q&A Session devoted to CircuitStudio on 17th May 2018 at 15:30 UK time "CircuitStudio – Your Top Topics – Q&A Session". We have chosen this time to allow easy participation from the UK, Europe and America to reach the widest possible audience. Everyone is welcome to participate and a recording of the webinar will be made available after the event to those unable to attend.
We want to hear from you
The webinar aims to address your top topics of interest including (but not limited to):
- General product concepts
- Recommendations on the best way to use CS
- Hints & tips on getting the most out of CS
- Workflow and productivity
- Discoveries and tips you have made and would like to share
- Anything else you would like to discuss
Please add your comments below so we can tailor the presentation to meet your needs and don't forget to sign up for the event, we have a great giveaway for attendees.
If you attended the event then please feel free to add a comment on how useful you found the webinar.
- Were the chosen topics of interest to you?
- Did you enjoy the presentation style?
- Would you be interested in attending further CircuitStudio related webinars?
- Feel free to suggest topics for future webinars