There's still time to submit your Merry Boxes & LEDs project!
Build a Festive Project that brings Mirth and Merry to the Community! You can use Music, LED Displays, Nixie Pixels, Strobe Lights, a Fog Machine, or Anything Else that Puts You into a Celebratory Mood!
Submit your project from now until anytime on January 14th to have your project featured here!
|Empty RGB XMAS Tree|
|LED Fade In/Out Effect|
|Merry Boxes & LEDs|
JackBox by dubbie:
- JackBox#1 : Gathering Together Some Bits
- JackBox#2 : Adding the Lid Opening Mechanism
- JackBox #3 : Opening and Closing the Lid
- JackBox #4 : Some Decoration and LEDs
- JackBox # 5 : Adding Some Festive Sound
- JackBox #6 : The Completed Article
|Mini Singing Holiday Tree|
|Santa Incoming Chimney! [SIC]|
|ESP8266 Magic Star Mirror with Alexa|
|The Christmas Joy Spreading Machine|
|Flashy LED Picture Frame|
Connected Christmas Tree by ntewinkel:
- Connected Christmas Trees
- Assembling the Trees
- Finally! Two Trees Assembled
- Two Trees by a Tree
- Connecting the Tree to the Internet
- Motion Sensor on Wemos
- Trees! one with motion sickness...
- Motion Sensor Issues, continued
- The Connected Trees are Working!
- Merry Boxes - A Project Within a Project
- Connected Christmas Trees - Finished!
|Connected Christmas Tree|
|LED Firework Suite|
|Sparky the Power Chick Levitates - Happy New Year|
|2D xmas tree pcb art (components INSIDE the PCB)|
- Holiday Lights and Music Festival With Love and Cheer: Python and Wrapping Presents/Code/Applications
|Holiday Lights and Music Festival With Love and Cheer|
|Albero di(Gi) Natale|
|Probably the best possible Christmas lights|
|Automatic christmas bell ringers.|
|Christmas Magic aka Advent Calendar on stereoids|