|Grand Prize: A Mini NES as seen on element14 presents.|
|3 First Place Winners: $100 Shopping Cart|
There's still time to submit your A Question of Scale project!
Grow or shrink something in scale for a chance to win a Cartridge-Sized NES. It could be something like a Jumbo Servo or smaller than the original. Or, do a data acquisition project involving measurement systems such as thermocouples, piezos, and other sensors.
Submit your project from now until anytime on February 14th to have your project featured here!
|Building a Miniature 300W Speaker Simulator|
Tiny24MoBot by dubbie:
- Tiny24hourMoBot #1 : Starting
- Tiny24hourMoBot #2 : 5 Hours in
- Tiny24hourMoBot #3 : 13 hours have passed
- Tiny24hourMoBot #4 : The 24 hours is almost up
- Tiny24hourMoBot #5 : Post Script - Making it even Tinier
|Mini Gameboy Home Console: The Gamebox DMG Consolizer|
|Size Matters Not - An R2D2 Story|
|Remote Home Monitoring with Raspberry Pi and Hologram Nova - Full Instructions|