Are you a Raspberry Pi aficionado? As we were getting ready for the launch of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, we got to talking about Pi factoids and thought it would be fun to test our members on their knowledge of this famous family of single board computers. To earn our Pi Aficionado badge, score 100% in the quiz (you can take it multiple times, don’t worry), rate this document, and tell us in the comments about how you first learned about Raspberry Pi.
1) Which television program featured a character making use of a Raspberry Pi?
2) All but one of the following real-world applications have made use of the Raspberry Pi; identify the one where the Pi has not (yet!) been used.
3) During the early Raspberry Pi prototyping phase in 2011, which game did Eben Upton use to demo it?
4) Which of these PCB colours is not official for Raspberry Pi Boards?
5) Other than Izzy (named after Sir Isaac Newton), what is the name of the other Raspberry Pi on board the International Space Station?
6) What is the name of the main Linux distribution on the Raspberry Pi?
7) How much RAM did the first Raspberry Pi Model A have?
8) At which Maker Faire was the first Raspberry Pi demonstrated?
9) As of March 2019, roughly how many Raspberry Pis have been sold worldwide?
10) The Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+ weighs 42 grams; how many raspberries would you likely need to match that weight?
Want to know more?
Want to buy the new Raspberry Pi 4 Model B?
|RASPBERRY PI 4 MODEL B, 1GB||Raspberry Pi|
|RASPBERRY PI 4 MODEL B, 2GB||Raspberry Pi|
|RASPBERRY PI 4 MODEL B, 4GB||Raspberry Pi|