|One Grand Prize Winners Receives a SNES Classic and a $200 Shopping Cart!|
|3 First Place Winners Receive a $100 Shopping Cart!|
There's still time to submit your Electronic Toys project!
- Build an electronic toy such as an executive toy, puzzle toy, educational toy, or cuddly toy. Or create a techno toy from an existing toy by adding electronic innards.
Submit your project from now until anytime on September 16th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Fuzzy Plant Watering System DIY Smartphone controlled tiny plane as weekend project for children and parents|
|Spider-Man: Into the Maker-Verse|
|The Useless Box|
|The Musical Box|
ARBot by dubbie:
- ARBot #1 : Testing the Concept of Augmented Reality (for Electronic Toys)
- ARBot #2 : Connecting the Angle Sensor to the Servo Motor
- ARBot #3 : The Augmented Reality Headset
- ARBot #4 : Adding the Orientation Sensor to the VR Goggles
- ARBot #5 : The Final Working (after a fashion) System
|Adding LEDs to a flying wing|
|R2-D2 Arcade Live|
|Creating your own Handheld Electronic Games - Pocket Nim|
|the Rainbox Ukelele|
|Pimp my PICADE|
|Kids Kingdom: Learn N Fun|