|The Grand Prize is an energy harvesting board and a Giant Gecko starter kit plus a $200 Shopping Cart!|
There's still time to submit your Energy Harvesting project!
- Build projects that use solar, vibrations, heat, etc. and associated storage such as rechargeable batteries, super capacitors, etc. Could also include low power microcontrollers, sensors, and techniques.
Submit your project from now until anytime on October 15th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Meet Edward Solar Stone – it measures and transmits UV, Temperature & Humidity data using the Eddystone beacon messaging format by BigG:
|Meet Edward Solar Stone - it measures and transmits UV, Temperature & Humidity data using Eddystone beacon messaging format|
|Soil Battery for Forest Fire Detection System|
|The Trickle Charger|
|Weather Station that lasts months!|
|Solar powered IoT device with Cayenne|
|Eagle Eye - Solar Power Monitoring using Labview and ULP MAX32660|