Scroll down for the Giveaway!
Win MayerMakes' Cooler Add-On Cape and a BeagleBone® AI!
We have three BeagleBone® AIs to give away, and to get your project rolling, we'll also include one of MayerMakes' Add-On Capes to ensure that you can keep the board cool and running!
You will receive one BeagleBone® AI, and the Printed Circuit Board for you to populate and solder with the parts needed to get started. You can find the bill of materials of the board here.
All you have to do is make sure you're logged in to the element14 Community and click Add Comment or 'Reply' below and tell us:
- What project do you have planned with the BeagleBone® AI?
- What familiarity you have with programming and linux.
- If you've already done a project, how you plan to transfer it over to the BeagleBone® AI (we like pictures and diagrams)
If you're chosen as a winner, we'd love to see and hear how well you get along with making your project over on the BeagleBoard space!
The competition runs from 6th of November through to the 13th of December.
- Get the BB-AI Cooler add-on board PCB: https://aisler.net/p/SWHBYGQV
- Save 50% on your first PCB order with the code: mayermakes50 (valid until end of 2019)
- You can find more information and the bill of materials of the BB-AI Cooler add-on board here: BB AI cooling Addon board available
- BeagleBone AI (BB-AI) - Getting Started
- Win an Oscilloscope for Your Vision Thing (AI) Project: Contest Details
- Win a Shopping Cart for Your Animatronics Project: Contest Details
- BeagleBone® AI - Technical Specifications
- Apply for a Free BeagleBone AI for Your Product Review in RoadTests & Reviews!
Bill of Material:
|Fan 5V 25mm||Nidec||1|
|HD-Webcam, 3MP, C270||Logitech||1|
BBAI-Cooler PCB available at Aisler.net
Standard Metal Gear Servos (3 pcs)
Plywood, Paint, Filament
|DFPlayer MP3 player module|