|The Grand Prize Winner Wins a Keysight Oscilloscope!|
|3 First Place Winners Receive a Beaglebone Blue and a $100 Shopping Cart!|
There's still time to submit your Vision Thing project!
- Your project can be either a vision based project involving anything that is related to Computer Vision and Machine Learning , Camera Vision and AI based projects, or Deep Learning.
- Or, it can be a graphics project involving something graphical such as graphics such adding a graphical display to a microcontroller, image processing on a microcontroller, image recognition interface a camera to a microcontroller, or FPGA - camera interfacing/image
Submit your project from now until anytime on November 18th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Poop Buster - A Vision Thing Idea|
|AI Vision - iBox|
|Bench Power Supply||Tenma||1|
|Virtual Loop Sensor|
|Raspberry Pi 2||Raspberry Pi||1|
raspberry pi 2 casing
resistor x 2.
led 2 x.
|Vector Display GPU Project|
|SPARTAN-7 FPGA||Digilent, a National Instruments Company||1|
|Light Dependent Resistor Camera (LDRCam)|
|LED Dot Matrix 8x8||Forge||1|
|16x8 LED Matrix Driver Backpack - HT16K33 Breakout||Adafruit||1|
10 kOhm resistor (64)
|16-to-1 analogue multiplexers (4)|
|Wires and Connectors (150)|
|Seeing Around Corners BeagleBone Backup Car Camera|
|TFMINI INFRARED TIME OF FLIGHT DISTANCE SENSOR||Adafruit||1|
|5KOhm Potentiometer||TT ELECTRONICS / BI TECHNOLOGIES||1|
|Piezo Buzzer||MULTICOMP PRO||1|
|Picon Zero board|
Vision Thing: Smarthab Facial Recognition by phoenixcomm
|Smarthab Facial Recognition|
3D Printed Parts
|aiLock on BeagleBone AI|
One USB Camera
One DC motor with Driver and Battery
|One normal door lock for refurbishment|
|No more development software needed, you have C9 Cloud already|