There's still time to submit your Animatronics project!
- Build projects that combine animation and electronics to create mechanized puppets. They can be pre-programmed or remotely controlled, using servos, controllers, linkages, and more!
Submit your project from now until anytime on December 16th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Hey Moogle - an animatronic moose assistant|
|Peter the Pumpkin|
|Animatronic Fun: Snippets|
Xut: the Animatronic Penguin by fmilburn
|Xut: the Animatronic Penguin|
|Creepy Clown's Best Friend|
Scary Door by fyaocn :
|Gremlin in a Gas Mask|
|Lego Darth Vader reviews your code|
The specified item was not found. by samyakjai:
|3D Printed Hand with Capacitive Touch|