There's still time to submit your Holiday Special 19 project!
- Your project can be a fun project in the holiday spirit. Your project can be related to Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus for the rest of us related! It can even be a Star Wars project, if you only believe in the Force.
Submit your project from now until anytime on January 15th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
The Grand Prize:
3 First Place Winners:
|Gift to Keep: Tektronix Oscilloscope and Application Bundle!||Gift to Give: Tool Kit Bundle + $100 Shopping Cart!||Gift to Keep: Tool Kit Bundle + $100 Shopping Cart!||Gift to Give: A $100 Shopping Cart!|
|Multiple Raspberry Pi cluster builds|
|Smart Christmas Star|
|Open LED Race how-to|
|Vector Display GPU Project|
|Jingle Wi-FPy: Encoding a Tune with UDP Packets|
|ARC The Herald Angels Sing, Plasma Speaker Tesla Coil!!|
Hammy New Year by dougw:
|Hammy New Year|
|Flying Santa Sleigh|
|Happy New Year element14: my last project for 2019|
Touch of Love by ptoth :
|Touch of Love|
|Christmas Spirit Meter|
|CAN Bus Christmas|
|5000W Dual Drive Electric Car|
|Deck the halls with holiday flowers - and keep them alive|
|BBAI-Dried Sea Cucumber Species Identifier Heartfelt Holiday wishes from Christmas Bear|
|A Modern Digital Etch-a-Sketch|
|The Oreo Ornament: A Christmas Tree PCB|
|My Holiday Special 19 Message Box|
|Project Cookie Jar|
|Automating room light through sub-GHz frequency|