There's still time to submit your project!
- Build projects that involve or explore infrasound, audible sound, ultrasound, amplifiers, piezoelectric material, spectrum analyzers, and more!
Submit your project from now until anytime on March 16th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Raspberry Pi "Amazing Bass" homebrew audio system for a Raspberry Pi Retro-gaming console|
Boogie Bones by BigG:
|Screaming LM386: An Audio Amplifier with PCB Art|
|Audio project: Agony Box|
|Nexgen: FAA Nav Aid Station|
|The Pi Rotary|
|The Ultrasonic Owl Orb of Protection|
|It'sa me, Oscilloscope - Making Music with a 'scope?|
|Synthetic Mains Hum Noise|
|It'sa me, Power Supply! - Making Music with a PSU?|
|Children's Acoustic Toy|
|SoundFi - Transmitting Data Using Sound (Ultrasonic Sound)|
|Portable Ultrasonic Object Detector|
|Disappointing Ultrasonic Dog Deterrent (DUDD)|
|...Yet another sound-maker|
|Cellphone controlled Robot|
|Relaxing sounds of nature|
|Buzzomatic - electric ears|