PYNQ is an open-source project from Xilinx that makes it easy to design embedded systems with Zynq Systems on Chips (SoCs). How much do you know about PYNQ? Take our PYNQ quiz to test your knowledge. To earn the PYNQ Quiz Badge, score 100% on the quiz, rate this document, and leave your feedback on the quiz as a comment. We have some great prizes for the first 6 people who score 100% in the quiz.
To learn about PYNQ in detail, attend our 3-session Getting Started with PYNQ workshop. We are also offering a single-session PYNQ webinar on Using Python Overlays to Experiment with Neural Networks.
1) What is PYNQ?
2) Which of the following environments is used with PYNQ?
3) Which Xilinx device is used on the PYNQ-Z2 board?
4) PYNQ is only for students and hobbyists
5) With PYNQ, hardware system designs are referred to as
6) What set of files are necessary to deploy a PYNQ system?