There's still time to submit your project!
- Your project can be anything involving or exploring lasers, LEDs, phototransistors, LiDARs, TOF cameras, and more!
Submit your project from now until anytime on April 14th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
There's been a lot going on and we appreciate your continued support of not just this program but the entire element14 community during these uncertain times. We'll be wrapping up the Photonics competition shortly so this will be your last opportunity to build your own photon blaster or your own lightsaber using a kyber crystal! :-)
|Arduino MSGEQ7 Light Organ - high power LED banks for your backyard party|
|IR Break Beam IFTTT Sensor|
|Simple light flicker meter|
|Photonics: Wireless Communication with Infrared|
|LEDGrid Display #2: The Laser Activated Display|
|nanoSense:Motion - Ultra Low Power Wireless Motion Sensing|
|Candle in the wind|
|Color Classification on ESP32Cam|
|WWCS - World's Worst Color Sensor|
|PiFace, Raspberry, LabVIEW and LEDs|