EAO have now released an improved second generation Series 84 Emergency Stop switch range designed to meet the latest market demands for higher IP67 sealing, longer operational life and an improved rugged single piece cap contruction.
The popular Series 84 still has the same low back panel depth of 18mm (plug-in version) and the same compact front actuator size of 32mm diameter and attractive design.
Advantages of Second generation
- Robust mono-block with improved single piece cap construction
- Operational mechanical life now increased to 250,000 operations
- Very low back panel depth 18mm
- Attractive, modern design and protection now sealed up to IP67
- Available with plug-in terminals (flying lead versions to follow)
- Improved high brightness SMD illumination (5V to 30V LED operation)
- Foolproof (trigger-action) and fail-safe design with 250V rating
- EN 13850, and EN-60947-5-5 approved and UL certified
- Staus indication ring in green or blck for easy identification of E Stop status
These products are now available from Farnell - popular part numbers include: