The BeagleBone® Quiz will test your know-how when it comes to using and setting up BeagleBone® hardware, as well as interfacing equipment, problems, and what to avoid along the way. How much do you really know about BeagleBone® hardware? Take the quiz and find out!
To earn the BeagleBone® Quiz Badge, score 100% on the quiz, rate this document, and leave your feedback in the comments section below.
1) Which BeagleBone® is not built around Texas Instrument’s AM335x/8 System on a Chip (SoC)?
2) Which product line creates the technology behind the BeagleBone® graphical hardware?
3) What is the main Linux distribution for BeagleBone® hardware?
4) ______ is typically configured at boot to light during CPU activity.
5) The micro SD Card slot on a BeagleBone® is used only for storage when an eMMC is present.
6) By default, a BeagleBone® is set up to connect as a network adapter over USB.
7) When using mDNS, by which name can you connect to the BeagleBone®?
8) At what voltage does the logic operate on the BeagleBone® GPIO pins?
9) What is the operating clock speed of the PRU-ICSS cores on the BeagleBone® hardware?
10) Which is not a method of connecting to a BeagleBone® by default?
11) How many processing cores are available with the on-chip PRU-ICSS?
12) What is the command to enable USB Type-C host mode on the BeagleBone® AI?
13) What is the default pin mode of P2, pin 5 on the PocketBeagle®?
14) What is the best way to control the functions of the GPIO on the BeagleBone®?
15) In which order does the BeagleBone® typically perform its boot process?
16) How many I2C ports are available on the BeagleBone® AI?
17) Before the BeagleBone® AI, what speed was the typical BeagleBone®?
18) Which model of BeagleBone® does not have a dual core PRU-ICSS microprocessor?
19) The AM335x has an internal oscillator that can be used for a Real-Time Clock.
20) There are many combinations of pin multiplexing possible, though a certain number are valid due to _____ limitations.
21) Which BeagleBone® is designed with motor control in mind?
22) How many boot modes can the BeagleBone® support?
23) Which platform provides the visual learning application for the BeagleBone® AI?
24) What are the names of the cores on the BeagleBone® AI that support machine learning?
25) Which BeagleBone® supports 4k encoding and decoding for h264?
Find Out More
This quiz and its questions are based on the BeagleBoard® range of hardware, mainly the BeagleBone® and its related hardware and accessories. As these are the featured products, you can find more information about them in the table below, as well as information about where to buy them on the Newark, Farnell, and element14 online stores:
|BeagleBone® Black Industrial|