In 2019 we asked "Do you Know your Pi from Pie?" with our Raspberry Pi Quiz. With the launch of the new Raspberry 4 Model B 8GB and the HQ Camera we return with the bigger, badder, and harder Raspberry Pi Aficionado Quiz II!
Are you truly a knowledgeable Raspberry Pi aficionado? To earn our Pi Aficionado 2 Badge, score 100% in the quiz (you can take it multiple times, don’t worry), rate this document, and tell us in the comments section about how you first learned about Raspberry Pi. We have some great prizes for the first 5 people who score 100% in the quiz!
1) What Wi-Fi Antenna does the Raspberry Pi 3 use?
2) How many cores does the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B have?
3) Which interface protocol is not supported by the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B GPIO?
4) Who is credited with creating the GPIO Zero Interface?
5) True or False: The Raspberry Pi supports CEC over HDMI.
6) True or False: The Raspberry Pi 3 can be set to network boot without an SD card.
7) True or False: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B can decode H.265 video using hardware.
8) Does the Raspberry Pi HQ Camera have an IR Filter?
9) Whose signature is hidden on the PCB of the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B?
10) When discussing resolution for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B and monitors, which statement is true: "The Raspberry Pi 4 can support..."
11) True or False: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B allows you to use a custom bootloader.
12) True or False: The Raspberry Pi 4 Model B ignores bootcode.bin in the boot partition of the SD card.
13) Which of these is not a supported connection method of remote connection:
14) Which of these is not an official Raspberry Pi product?
15) Which option is not part of Raspi-Config?
16) In the 32-Bit version of a Raspberry Pi operating system, what is the maximum amount of RAM a single Linux process can use?
17) True or False: The Raspberry Pi OS can run entirely in RAM.
18) Which terminal command is a quick way of adjusting audio volume?
19) Which of these is / are not a camera control option in Raspistill?
20) What is the current name of the Raspberry Pi Operating System?
21) What is the minimum-sized SD card for the current OS with Desktop?
22) What is the recommended PSU current capacity for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B?
23) At what temperature does the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B throttle the CPU?
24) Does the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B have composite video?
25) What graphics driver has the Raspberry Pi Foundation begun working on for the Raspberry Pi 4 Model B?
|Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera|
|Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 8 GB|
|Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4 GB|
|Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 2 GB|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+|
|Raspberry Pi 3 Model B|