- Any projects involving reverse engineering, modding, adding digital to analog hardware, sniffing busses, modifying firmwares, etc.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Pong Game Circa 1978|
The specified item was not found. by shreyasborse
|Auto-tuning high current dual-channel motor control unit|
|Hardware hacking an electric fan heater without burning the house down|
|Do mighty oaks from SQL Acorns grow?|
|Hacking an old darth vader lamp|
My Pulse Generator by dubbie :
|My Pulse Generator|
|Knockoff stage lighting|
|Converting an old phone to a remote switch|
|Modifying a RC Toy Truck using a Raspberry Pi|
|Radio Magic: Sounds Nice?|