- Any projects involving reverse engineering, modding, adding digital to analog hardware, sniffing busses, modifying firmwares, etc.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Electronic Art on your DMM6500|
|A Do Nothing Machine - Electronic Sculpture - The Thinker Revisited|
|The Container for Pens|
|Animatronic Talking Tiki Twins Centerpiece|
|Name Badge Lanyard|
|B.P.M. - The Blooming Pi Matrix Project|
Fluid Art on PCB by ritvi :
|Fluid Art on PCB|
|Fluid Art on PCB Electronic Art app controlled by Arduino Uno|