- Build a scientific apparatus, a measuring device or a project that demonstrates a principle of science. Examples could be: an amplifier that can detect action potentials of neurons, a project that shows different properties of waves such as reflection, refraction or wave interference, or an instrument to measure different physical quantities such as mass, temperature, time, etc. In real life, science and engineering are not easily distinguished.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Experimenting with AC Current Sensing|
|The Fast Chain Problem - Arduino Laser Gates|
|Measuring the speed of sound|
|Calorie Meter and Activity Tracker|
|Electric Hula Hoop|
|The Planck Constant and the Relationship of Frequency to Photon Energy|
|Fire Extinguisher Car|
|Where Did My Volts Go?|
|Laser Microscope Experiment|
|DIY OHM-METER & VERIFYING WHEATSTONE BRIDGE CONDITION|