There's Still Time to Submit Your Control Systems Project!
Submit your project from now until anytime on Oct 14th to have your project featured here!
- Build a control system that checks feedback and computes errors. Your project can be anything from simple on-off controllers, PID control, or model predictive control.
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Home Air Quality Control Systems|
Simple Electronic Control Systems by jancumps:
|Simple Electronic Control Systems|
|Exploring Linear Voltage Regulation|
|Auto-tuning high current dual channel motor control unit|
|Compressor Air Pressure Regulator Control|
|Running in circles? Make it perfect circles with regulators|
What's Cooking with that reflow oven of yours by BigG:
|What's cooking with that reflow oven of yours|
|OpenWindow: open-source car electric window controller|
|Yummy yogurt with temperature control|
|Smart Solar Lighting Project - LED Intensity Control System|