There's still time to submit your Holiday Special 20 project!
- Your project can be a fun project in the holiday spirit. Your project can be related to Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, or Festivus for the rest of us related! It can even be a Star Wars project, if you only believe in the Force.
Submit your project from now until anytime on January 14th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
The Grand Prize:
3 First Place Winners:
|Gift to Keep: Multicomp Tool Kit (~$500 value) plus a $400 Shopping Cart!||Gift to Give: A $100 Shopping Cart!||Gift to Keep: Tool Kit Bundle + $100 Shopping Cart!||Gift to Give: A $100 Shopping Cart!|
Enter Your Holiday Special 20 Project for a Chance to Win: or tag your blog post HolidaySpecial20ch!
|A QT Py Christmas|
|The Christmas Forest|
|Reach Out and Touch the World|
|A Lego Christmas Game|
|Dog Shaped Arduinos. What could go wrong?|
|Victoria's secret: A nervous Elf can lose his head|
|The Learning Stone|
|Musical Card With Gyro Control LED's|