There's Still Time to Submit Your Making Time Project!
- Build projects that use or alter time such as egg timers, photographic timers, clocks, calendars, delay lines, stop action photography, and more.
Submit your project from now until anytime on Jan 14th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Laser Shutter Tester|
|Big Real Time Clock Using Arduino|
|A Crystal Clock with 1 Transistor - the Pierce Oscillator|
|(Modified) Work Clock|
|BulbDial - A Tale of a Sundial without the Sun|
|sun:time - Part 1 - The Idea|
|The Current TIme: Hours and Deciminutes|
|NeRDPACk - No RTC DigitPad Alarm Clock|
|Cat Commander IoT Clock and Kibble Dispenser|