There's Still Time to Submit Your Recycle & Retrofit Project!
Submit your project from now until anytime on Dec 21st to have your project featured here!
- Old radios and game consoles first come to mind but can involve taking any unused appliance and upcycling it using electronics of your choice!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|Convert a PC PS to a Bench Power Supply|
|Dull to Delicious: Sous Vide Conversion|
Mr. Machine gets an upgrade by genebren:
|Mr. Machine gets an upgrade|
|Soldering fume extractor from a broken microwave and soldering iron|
|Retrofited Alarm Clock with New Brains and stuff|
NexGen: Fuel Load Indicator by phoenixcomm:
|NexGen: Fuel Load Indicator|
LiFi Pi Lamp by ritvi:
|LiFi Pi Lamp|
|Lens from an old camera for a digital camera and macro photography|
|OldTablet to NewPiMonitor! (OT2NPM)|
WiFi9600 Modem by baldengineer:
|WiFi9600 Modem: Introduction and Prototype Demo|
|An Upcycled LED Decoration|