There's Still Time to Submit Your Data Conversion Project!
- Projects could explore either A-D or D-A techniques, or improve them in terms of increasing speed, resolution, linearity, reduction of noise or filtering of the analog signal
Submit your project from now until anytime on March 16th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Analog Audio in, split into Freq Bands, amplitude exceeds band thresholds, drives MOSFET (i.e. light organ) by robogary:
|Analog Audio in, split into Freq Bands, amplitude exceeds band thresholds, drives MOSFET (i.e. light organ)|
|The Unnecessarily Complex Battery Tester|
|A Crystal Clock with 1 Transistor - the Pierce Oscillator|
Micro Server Motor Tester by dubbie :
|Micro Server Motor Tester|
Visual ADC by baldengineer:
|Oscilloscope on a 24-bit ADC chip ADS1256|
|Force Sensitive Resistors and a USB ADC|
WeakSignalTransmitter by bernhardmayer
|AquaLoop: 4-30mA current loop based water level indicator|
|Heart Rate Monitoring Wrist Band|
|Drone Motor Thrust Tester|