There's Still Time to Submit Your Digital Fever Project!
- Your project can be anything that involves Digital Logic. In can involve FPGA, logic gate ICs, CMOS logic, TTL, DTL, discrete logic, and more!
Submit your project from now until anytime on April 15th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
SecuCam by bluetiger9:
Prototyping with FPGAs by yesha98:
|Prototyping with FPGAs|
Rotary LED Blinker by fyaocn:
|Rotary LED Blinker|
Cat Counter MKIII by dubbie :
|Cat Counter MKIII|
|The Logical Project|
|Vidor Music Jukebox|
|DigiStep: A digital stepper motor controller using PSoC4!|
|PSOC4 Capsense in a much more fun way|