There's Still Time to Submit Your Cheer Us Up Project!
- Make something completely daft, pointless, humorous, prank related or wacky. This could easily include animations and display messages, things with plenty of movement, those including pets are good or nice audio.
Submit your project from now until anytime on May 14th to have your project featured here!
You will be judged on the basis of the following criteria:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
|The Leprechaun Trap|
|Prank with HID device emulated by Raspberry Pi Pico|
|Basic HTML games hosted on the Raspberry Pi Pico|
|WRONGCO Wake 'N Shower Travel Alarm Clock|
|make robot friend. Bender|
|Seriously, don't laugh, this was a genuine (and fruitful) learning exercise|
|The Completely Useless Robot - But with Supercapacitors!|