Event has ended
Farnell and Analog Devices would like to invite you to a unique FREE webinar...
Why should you attend?
Whether you are already a design engineer or studying to become one, we are sure that you want to keep up with all the new and cutting-edge technologies.
So, we plan for you:
1) Details of Anlog Devices digital converters, covering:
- Why are power supplies important to ADCs
- Defining PSRR
- Example Calculations
- Power supply design guidelines and suggestions
2) Get the latest updates for Analog Devices products and applications!
3) Check our technology website and community – element14 and see
how we can support your projects!
4) Chance to win one FREE out of 10 Analog Devices AD6645-105/PCBZ evaluation board worth 200 USD for all attendees!
Date: August, 26th 2010 Time: 03:00 PM GMT Location: element14 website – www.element-14.com Duration: 45 min. presentation and 15 min. Question & Answers session Format: Online presentation Language: English
How do I attend?
Follow these steps:
Click on the link below, complete the registration form and you will receive your webinar login details by e-mail.
We hope you will join us online for a great event!
When and Where
Start Time:Aug 26, 2010 10:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
End Time:Aug 26, 2010 11:00 AM CST (America/Chicago)
Location:Online - element14, Global
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- AndreeaP (Owner)