Event has ended
If you’re using a traditional infrared thermometer (temperature gun) to scan equipment for temperature issues, you’ve probably encountered one or more of the following problems and may not have even known:
1. You may miss “hot spots” or “cold spots” that may indicate an issue with a temperature gun.
2. You want to accurately identify the area you’re measuring, but all you can get is an average temperature.
3. You have to take many multiple grid readings and manual temperature measurements to assess a piece of equipment.
4. You find it difficult to picture or remember exactly where potential problems are.
5. You lack an easy way to communicate issues or document that repairs are complete.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the groundbreaking technology in Fluke’s new Visual IR Thermometer that allows you to solve these problems at a fraction of the cost of a thermal imager. You’ll discover an infrared tool that enables you to scan an entire area, take all those grid readings at once and map them onto a visual image, and get a picture of the potential problems in your equipment. Plus, you’ll see how easy it can be to communicate temperature measurements with the included software.
Please join Alan Thomson, Global Sales Director - LPP Products for Fluke Europe B.V. for this presentation.
Some Facts About Alan Thomson:
• For the last 7 ½ Alan has worked for InfraRed Integrated Systems (IRISYS) as their Regional Sales Director for hand held thermal imaging cameras in Europe, Africa and Latin America.
• As a Level 1 Thermographer has experience with many of the applications for non-contact temperature measurement instruments.
• In June 2012 IRISYS was acquired by Fluke.
• Alan is now Global Sales Director responsible for the Visual Thermometer Family of products supporting Fluke.
• This product, including the unique array technology, is manufactured in the UK and gives Fluke a unique product range for customers looking for non contact temperature measuring instruments from single point thermometers to the VT02 and on to a full range of thermal imaging cameras.
When and Where
Location:Online Webinar Online n/a
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- vtrombetta (Owner)