Event has ended
We will also be giving away 5 Thunderboard Sense 2 boards for asking the best questions!
In this hands on demo and workshop we will take a hands on look at the Thunderboard Sense2 Board and TinyML. This workshop is intended to enable you to build a full TinyML application, end-to-end, using the latest best practices in embedded machine learning. You will learn how to collect a dataset, design and train a tiny (but accurate) model, evaluate its performance, optimize it for embedded use, and integrate it into a real embedded application running on a genuine MCU. You will leave this workshop feeling confident that you can solve real world problems using state of the art tinyML—and have fun while you are doing it!
What you will learn by attending:
- Overview on Industrial-Grade TinyML Applications
- How to collect a dataset
- How to Design and train a tiny (but accurate) model
- How to Evaluate performance, optimize, and integrate ian embedded application
- Live demo using the Thunderboard Sense 2 Board EFR32MG12
- Q&A Session
The presentation will include a live demo using the Thunderboard Sense 2! This will be followed by a Q&A session.
Edge Impulse allows developers to quickly create neural networks across a wide range of Silicon Labs products for free, with integrated deployment to Simplicity Studio. By embedding state-of-the-art TinyML models on EFR32 and EFM32 devices such as MG12, MG21 and GG11, the solution enables:
- Machine learning
- Real-world sensor data collection and storage
- Advanced signal processing and data feature extraction
- Deep Neural Network (DNN) model training
- Deployment of optimized embedded code
The Edge Impulse tool also leverages Edge Impulse's Edge Optimized Neural (EON™) technology to optimize memory use and inference time.
- Mini Experimenter: Connected Science Experiments with Casio and IoT by shabaz
- Thunderboard Sense board experience by koudelad
When and Where
Start Time:Mar 11, 2021 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Mar 11, 2021 12:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- tariq.ahmad (Owner)