Event has ended
Register for a Chance to win Samtec's 14 Gbps FireFlyTM FMC Development Kit!
FPGAs, SoCs and related devices are increasing in functionality, density and performance. Fast growing applications range from AI and HPC to Instrumentation, Test and Measurement and high-resolution imaging. System architects and FPGA hardware designers must balance faster throughput and scalability with power consumption, signal integrity, cost and time-to-market. In this webinar, Samtec will detail real-world, high-performance interconnect solutions that simplify interfacing to FPGAs and exceed the performance demands of next generation FPGA-based applications.
Samtec will be giving away one 14 Gbps FireFlyTM FMC Development Kit (~$2000 Value). *Register for a chance to win!
*Some conditions apply: Must attend the webinar live or OnDemand and Opt-In for Marketing by Samtec. An option to opt-in during the presentation will appear. Submission deadline to qualify for giveaway is on September 10th at 6 pm CT // 11 pm GMT.
Key solutions that will be presented include:
- High-Speed Board-to-Board Connectors - mPOWER® Ultra Micro Power Connectors
- Samtec Flyover® Technology
- Extending signal reach via low-skew twinax cables
- FireFly™ Micro Flyover System™
- High-speed mid-board optical transceivers
- Samtec Evaluation and Development Kits
- Summer of FPGAs -- Tech Spotlight: Samtec Flyover® Technology for FPGA Applications
- Tech Spotlight -- Summer of FPGAs: The Bulls Eye® High Performance Test System
When and Where
Start Time:Sep 8, 2021 11:00 AM CDT (America/Chicago)
End Time:Sep 8, 2021 12:00 PM CDT (America/Chicago)
Event Visibility & Attendance Policy:Open
- tariq.ahmad (Owner)