Here at Avnet, we've been working hard to create Azure Sphere content to help developers jump start their Azure Sphere projects. I wanted to create this blog to capture all the content we've developed as well as some links to Microsoft resources. As we add more content, I'll update this blog. So bookmark this blog and check back periodically to see what's new from the Avnet team.
Out-of-Box Examples and Azure Sphere Tutorials
These blogs are a great starting point for learning about and using your new Avnet Azure Sphere Starter Kit. They provide working code that exercises all the on-board sensors on the Starter Kit and teaches you how to connect your Azure Sphere device to Azure.
- http://avnet.me/mt3620-kit-OOB-ref-design-blog(not connected to Azure)
- http://avnet.me/mt3620-kit-OOB-ref-design-blog-p1 (connect to Azure IoT Hub)
- http://avnet.me/mt3620-kit-OOB-ref-design-blog-p2 (connect to Azure IoT Central)
- http://avnet.me/azsphere-tutorial (advanced tutorial with IoT Central, M4 ADC application and OLED support
- Implementing Azure IoT Hub Direct Methods on Azure Sphere
- Turn your Avnet Starter Kit into a power monitor / data logger
- Azure Sphere Low Power
- Explore Real-Time Applications with Azure Sphere
- Azure Sphere Guardian 100 - Smart Retail Monitoring & Control
- Porting Azure Sphere Visual Studio Projects to CMake
- Azure Sphere Retrofit to Existing Equipment
- 3D Printable Azure Sphere Starter Kit Case
- Azure Sphere 10.19 - How does this affect your Starter Kit
- Azure Sphere OS 19.09 - New Capabilities for your Starter Kit
- Azure Sphere - Tips to max-out your Starter Kit hardware (Part1)
- Azure Sphere - Tips to max-out your Starter Kit hardware (Part 2)
- Port of Microsoft Sample: Wi-Fi setup and device control via BLE
- Azure Sphere Medical Measurement Reference Design (Part 1)
Using Click Modules on the Avnet Azure Sphere Starter Kit
This blog walks the reader through running examples that utilize a click module library developed by james.flynn. There is currently support for 7 different click boards.
All Element 14 Azure Sphere Related Blogs
This blog automatically lists all Azure Sphere blogs on Element14
Azure Sphere Hardware Resources
Technical Training Course
The Azure Sphere Technical Training Course reviews the Azure Sphere solution and provides labs to help the student understand how to develop applications using Azure Sphere. The material has recorded lectures and hands on labs. This course lists for $9.99 but is currently free!
Secure Everything Contest
Microsoft Azure Sphere Example Projects
Azure Sphere Documentation
Azure Sphere MSDN Forum (Technical questions/answers and support)