JWPF (Waterproof) Connector
The JWPF Series Wire to Board connector is designed for small applications that require resistance to water ingress.
Uniquely constructed, this Waterproof 2.0mm (.079") pitch connector features a spring action housing to terminal lock, which assures smooth and easy insertion and firm contact retention.
The connector also incorporates a solid rubber seal for wire side sealing, which facilitates a compact size and ensures a waterproof grade of more than 7 ingress protection of JIC C 0920 (IP X7 of IEC 60529).
- Waterproof performance: More than grade 7 ingress protection of JIC C 0920. (IEC 60529 IPX7).
- Contained seal ring: Seal ring is applied for complete sealing at mating side that is contained in header, which protects from dust, scratch, etc.
- Solid rubber seal: Solid rubber seal is used for wire side sealing that makes the size compact.
- Double-spring construction: Contact has double-spring construction, main spring and assist spring, that ensures superior contact force.
- Interchangeability: Designed to accept wire-to-wire JWPF connector receptacle.
- Header for use specifically with resin coated ("potted") PC board: This header is tall and fully shrouded so as to prevent the resin used to coat the PC board from coming into contact with the mating pins.
- Standards: UL Recognized E60389
- Pitch / Style: 2.00mm
- Current rating: 3A AC,DC
- Voltage rating: 100V AC,DC
- Temperature range: -40 to +85 Degrees Celsius
- Available number of circuits: 2 to 4 (Wire to Board) / 2 to 8 (Wire to Wire)