What are you going to be this Halloween?
Simply ENTER ANY SIMPLE IDEA as a comment here by 23:59 GMT on 1st November 2016 to WIN a Raspberry Pi TREAT BAG including the Pi 3, Sense HAT and goodies!
It’s that time of year again at element14 when we let out the ghosts and ghoulies from our electronics cabinets and get in to the spirit of things; this year with our ‘BOO! Pi' Costume Contest.
Supported by Raspberry Pi, post your ideas for creepy costumes and wearable tech here and we'll choose our top 10 favourite attires to send a BOO! Pi Treat Bag containing the latest Raspberry Pi 3 Model B and Raspberry Pi Sense HAT.
You can use any tech to make your outfit.
For inspiration, Community Top Member and Halloween aficionado Charles Gantt has already started designing his very own walking, talking, digital slot machine, so why not follow Charles and his own costume project blogs.
Blog 1: Raspberry PySlots: The Costume - Introduction? and
To get your skulls glowing, here’s some more muse:
- No limits on how many pictures you post. Any haunted humans, animals and object costumes accepted.
- Use any tech and costumery to make your outfit.
- Entries posted up to 23:59 on 1st November when all ghoulishness will be suspended for another year will be in with a chance to win 1 of 10 BOO! Pi treat bags.
- All genuine ideas and designs commented up to the competition close date and time will also be awarded an exclusive digital badge on their profile!
- We'll announce the winners here no later than November 4th, 2016.
Now Go Get Your BOO on!
Other Past Halloween Content:
- 10 Projects to do for Halloween
- 5 Great Raspberry Pi Projects for Halloween
- "Make" this Halloween
- Exterminate! Operational Halloween Pumpkin Dalek Using NodeRed and a Pi
- How to Startle Halloween Trick-or-Treaters with the Raspberry Pi B+
- My 3rd big Halloween Project - an actual nightmare
- Raspberry Pi Halloween Effects Door - aka the "Scary Door"
Popular Costume Tech:
Browse Raspberry Pi 3 range here >