Greetings Community Members!
We had four great entries for the Solar Power Devices and need help picking a Grand Prize Winner. We seek volunteers from the community to ensure the competition reflects the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad .
You decide who gets the grand prize:
- One Grand Prize Winner Wins a STM8L1526PRIMER Evaluation Board STM8L152C6 MCU EvoPrimer Base Temperature Sensor Solar Cell; NUCLEO-H743ZI + a $100 Shopping Cart
and who the top 3 First Winners Solar Power Devices are and why:
- 3 First Place Winners Win a $100 Shopping Cart:
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
The guidelines are loosely structured but are designed to encourage complete project submissions (with steps and video proof), and we want this program to be something that everyone in the community can participate to post smaller projects that fit within a theme (a theme the members pick in a monthly poll) .
For each project submission did the entrant do the following:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Here is the list of projects to choose from for Solar Power Devices :
Solar Power Bot by snidhi
- Simple Solar BOT ----Blog 4
- Simple Solar BOT Tragedy and Recovery ----Blog 5
- Simple Solar BOT ----Finale
Solar SPEC by ralphjy
- Solar SPEC Intro
- Solar SPEC - Design Concept
- Solar SPEC - Getting Started
- Solar SPEC - Starting Assembly
- Solar SPEC - posting data
- Solar SPEC - Outdoor Test
- Solar SPEC - Completed Assembly
- Solar SPEC - updated temperature sensor code
- Solar SPEC - Challenge Finale
- Solar SPEC - What's Next?