Greetings Best Community Members in the Galaxy!
Once again its time to pick the winners of the last project competition, the NanoRama competition. By volunteering to judge you help ensure that the winners of NanoRama reflect the diversity of thought and opinion that makes this the best online community for engineers in the galaxy!
- One Grand Prize Winner Wins Every Nano Board plus a $400 Shopping Cart!
- 3 First Place Winners Win a Nano Sense BLE plus a $200 Shopping Cart!
Those of you that have volunteered to judge in the past, you know the drill. Comment below to let me know or message me directly at tariq.ahmad.
You're under no obligation to vote for the best project but we do ask that you look for complete projects and let us know your thoughts on the winners you pick.
The guidelines are loosely structured but are designed to encourage complete project submissions (with steps and video proof), and we want this program to be something that everyone in the community can participate to post smaller projects that fit within a theme (a theme the members pick in a monthly poll) .
For each project submission did the entrant do the following:
- Follow the Steps - Did they provide the steps it took to complete the project (text, video, or images) and/or schematics.
- Submit Video Proof - Did they post a video proof of their project?
- Stick to the Theme - How well did the project stick to the theme of the competition?
- Demonstrate Originality - Did they come up with a clever name for their project? Or did they introduce something new or that is not commercially available?
Get a Decider badge for volunteering to judge a Project14 competition! To earn a Decider badge, simply volunteer to judge a Project14 Competition, pick the winners and give us the reason for your choices. The Decider badge will be your reward for making your decision! Diversity and inclusiveness are the strengths of this program. You can receive a Decider badge by volunteering to judge this or any future Project14 Competition
Here is the list of projects to choose from NanoRama:
|1Dimension Ultrasonic Robot|
DMX Diagnostic Tool by genebren:
- DMX diagnostic tool - Getting started
- DMX diagnostic tool - Sending and Receiving Data
- DMX diagnostics tool - Hardware, Software and Mechanical updates
- DMX diagnostics tool - And the wheels come off the bus!
|DMX diagnostic tool|
TinyML on Arduino Nano 33 BLE Sense by jomoenginer:
|TinyML on Arduino Nano|
|Energy Monitoring System|
|Happy Birthday Arduino - 2020|
|Please press "C" for Cluster|
LEDGrid Display by dubbie:
The specified item was not found. by sjmill01:
|Social Distancing while Team Building with Arduino Nano 33 IoT|
|...Yet Another Sound Maker|
Nano Rocket by dubbie:
|IR Remote Control-Line Follower Arduino Nano Star Trek Robot|
|Candle in the wind|
|Attaching USB Host Shield to an Arduino UNO to send data to the cloud via an ESP8266|
|SoundFi - Transmitting Data Using Sound (Ultrasonic Sound)|
|Midi Synth rescued from the junk bin|
|Food composting machine model with Arduino Yun|
|Reconstruction of Elektrotechnika-EP-001 vinyl disc player|
|1D Pong Game on 3D illusion table|
- Using VL6180X with Averaging
- TOF Sensor mounted on Laser
- Adding Z Align (Laser Focus) Button to LaserGRBL
- Laser Focus Assembly Completed
|Focus Laser using Micro-LIDAR|
|Arduino Hot Plate - What's for dinner?|
Arduino Nano Bot by carmelito:
|Arduino Nano Bot|
|Nano function generator - Ep.1|
|Nano-Sense ...the Night Sky|
|FlappyRama - Flappy Bird Game using Arduino Nano 33 IoT and Processing|
|NanoDrive your 7-segment display|
Cara-aduino by paj :
|Hatching a hockey stick hack in a hurry!|
|Integrated Diagnostics Health Kit|
|Simple NANO Battery Tester Prototype|
|Trying out the Arduino IoT Cloud - Guide|