1. STM32CubeMX - Creating a Music Player
2. SW4STM32 - An Initial Build
3. Adding Some 'Screenage'
4. My Next Steps
Previous Blog: STM32L4R9I-Discovery Board: Part 3 (the development cycle) This is my final blog that will form the basis of my roadtest review on STMicroelectronics STM32l4R9I-discovery board. I have managed so far to get the development cycle to work wit ...
1. 'Bricking' My Board
2. STM32 Demo Application
3. The Board Support Package (BSP) Example
4. Making My Own Copy of a Project
5. Modified BSP Demo - My First Program ?
6. Useful Links
7. Next Steps
8. Millennium Falcon Makes the Jump to Light Speed...only on the STM32L4R9I-disco ...
Differences Pynq-Z1 and Digilent Arty-Z1
Online Notebook - "Hello Element14" Example
Online Notebook - 'Bottles of Beer' Example
Online Notebook - Cells With Different Content
Jupyter Notebook on My PYNQ-Z1
Pynq-Z1 Board - Buttons and LEDs Example
Pynq-Z1 Board -The Microblaze Softcore
Summary So Far
I really enjoyed my recent Roadtest of the Digilent Arty S7 board Digilent ARTY S7 Dev Board (Xilinx Spartan 7) - Review b ...