Sorry For the delay in uploading, been focusing on exams.

Two Weeks ago we presented the final build of our project

The presentation went well, with only one hiccup; my cheap windows tablet not working, but that was easily fixed by using one of our laptops.

 

The system worked as it was supposed to, the only error which we couldn't fix in time was the label showing text on the vending form disappearing after completing a cycle. I wasn't able to get a video of the system working without the cover on, but i got one of the system dispensing all the snacks during testing and one of the sorting process

 

And one part of the FPGA Design which i was happy with, even though no one on my team, or in the workshop when I got it working,

 

I would like to take the time to thank everyone for their positive comments and suggestions throughout the course of this project.