I broke my wrist (being chased by animatronic dinosaurs, or something similar).
So obviously I wanted to decorate my cast ...
Although fun, the eyes were a little uncomfortable.
And I like space.
So a Buzz Lightyear cuff seemed the right thing to do ...
I used a 3doodler to do the intricate bits
And sugru for the buttons and covers
I used sellotape to mask out the buttons.
Some worked better than others.
I used the 3doodler to go round the buttons and tidy them up.
However, I needed a checkup X-Ray the following week.
All the nurses loved the decoration.
But the sugru showed up on the X-Ray.
The doctors suggested to not to use sugru on my cast in future.
And they told me I needed further surgery and would therefore have to remove the cast.
Which meant I would have another cast to decorate ...
Here's the blog on twitter controlled cheerlights cast.