It took a while, on Dec 25, 2014, I showed you a picture of my bashed Lambda power supply. This must of happened in moving. So with the advent of a few "Maker Spaces" and a brand new large lab at UTA (Univesity of Texas at Arlington) and a nice hydraulic press, I should be able to effect repairs to the front panel and make it well almost new but I will still have problems with the meter lens as I have not found a donner. This supply has been my go-to supply for a lot of years and would like to see it continue.
Well, this is easy just remove everything and label it all. Put it between a few chunks of wood and press the crap out of it. And as we say: Rinse and Repeat, until straight. Then re-assemble, with a new binding post, knobs etc. I don't work as fast as I used to, so this blog will be posted now and as the work is done I will add photos of the gore, as I go along.
I found this collection of HP® cartoons when HP used to sell great test gear, then as Stupid Goes.