I got things going a while back. I used AWS (Amazon Web Services) and some items from a starter kit for the BBG (Beaglebone Green). Good news...people updated things, I updated my working OS, and we got things "cracking." Besides those ideas, I have been working on making my first robot. I am stuck with the software right now. I am using eSpeak to communicate with my board via microphone.


I had some complications so far but as Mike Shovot says, "Keep going until you are gone."


So, with this in mind, I kept up my work and I am near finished. I will post some photographs soon of my completed bot.







P.S. Here is a beauty. BBG!