This quad-channel, analog output module delivers voltage and current outputs using the highly integrated DAC8775 digital-to-analog converter (DAC). Integrated adaptive power management, along with the LM5166 buck converter, reduces the total power dissipation of the reference design to less than 1 W, even when driving all four channels at 20 mA simultaneously.
- <1-W of Total Power Dissipation driving all four-channels at 20-mA
- <0.1 %FSR of Total Unadjusted Error in either Voltage or Current mode
- 8-µA of Peak-to-Peak Current Output Ripple
- 200-µV of Peak-to-Peak Voltage Output Ripple
- Adaptive Power Management for Current Outputs